[mythtv] Bug Tracking

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Sat Jul 26 17:13:10 EDT 2003

It's not that it's bad but that probably also because there a very few
people actively developing.
The reason I made my suggestion because Isaac brought up a couple of
modules that could use some help and some of us didn't even know the
code existed let alone it needed some more work. A list with
bugs/requests/features could be of use for people have some time to
spend on the project.

-Tako