[mythtv] Re: MythChannels

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Wed Jul 30 21:01:59 EDT 2003

Hey, I'm sorry, but instead of spending time talking about what's best, to
drive on the left lane or on the right lane, when we don't have to, what
about maintaining the code at libdvbdev? If we get synched with its tune.c
from last dvbtools whe will have that "if" anyway!.

*IS*  "IF Mhz, convert to hz",
*IS NOT*  "multiply freq by 1,000".

Doesn't breaks anything!