[mythtv] redord.profile

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Jul 31 01:33:12 EDT 2003

Record.profile is what lets me record "Monster Garage" and "Junkyard Wars"
at high resolution while recording "Trading Spaces" and "While You Were
Out" at low-res. :)

I guess you have never used recording profiles before.  They can be setup
in the mythfrontend/record setup screen.

--

(a different) Chris