[mythtv] mythvideo cover files location

matt.jarvis at philips.com matt.jarvis at philips.com
Thu Jul 31 14:25:10 EDT 2003

I'm trying to set mythvideo up so it can be used on a remote frontend with
all the videos stored on the master backend. I'm thinking this requires
nfs mounting the file directory with the same mount name as the path in
the database. However, I'm having problems getting the cover files to be
displayed ( obviously because they are stored in the home directory of the
user on the master backend. Without nfs mounting this directory, can I
change the hardcoded default location for downloaded cover files. I have
had a look through the mythvideo code and can't seem to find where this is
coded. Can someone tell me where this is in the mythvideo code ? Thanks

Matt Jarvis