[mythtv] tv show categories?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Jun 1 22:37:42 EDT 2003

As some of you know, I'm rebuilding mythweb.  Part of this is to make it
themable, and I'd like to be able to set up some css subclasses for the
various listing boxes.  I pulled a bunch of stuff from mythtv's xml
definitions for color info, but I'm finding a bunch of categories in the
database that don't exist in that xml.   Is there a complete list of
these anywhere?  (I also notice that there are at least a few spanish
entries in mythtv's xml definitions, so maybe we need to look for other
languages, too?)

-Chris