[mythtv] Transcoder improvements

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:34:51 EDT 2003

Here is a patch overloading GetProgramFromRecorded to use ISODate (as per
Chris's suggestion), and changing the transcoder back to getting the
program-info from the recorded table.  I haven't checked, but I believe
that transcoding manual recordings should actually work now.

It also moves the deletion of the polling thread to 'cleanup' (transcoder
initialization is still commented out)

Lastly, it contains a bit of teh previous patch that Isaac missed
(removing the old argument passing stuff)

This should leave everything in good shape for the patches Michael and
Chris are working on I hope.

.Geoff
--
  Geoffrey Hausheer