[mythtv] Thought y'all might enjoy *this*...

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Jun 2 20:25:02 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 07:18:58PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> Found a seller on eBay who's throwing in a copy of Linux and MythTV

(Apologies to those with threaded mailers; I meant to unlink that post,
and forgot.)
-- j
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")