[mythtv] Finishing i18n for 9.0: NuppelVideoPlayer and mythvideo

ramon.roca at xcombo.com ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Tue Jun 3 23:50:59 EDT 2003

Since 0.9 is coming soon, I would like to finish the translations as much as possible.

-I'm just testing the new mythvideo stuff. It's almost 100% themed through the ui xml so there is no need for adding tr() calls, the only literal that I've found in the source is the "%1 of %2" literal while browsing the videos. If this small thing gets out from there, no need for tr() at all.

-I'm finishing/correcting to the latest status, mythmusic, etc. I though that Leandro worked at the NuppelVideoPlayer already for the osd literals while editing programs, I'm wrong? I haven't found that at the current CVS so i'll do that also.

I'll submit the patches very soon. If anybody thinks that's not ok please tell me.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...