[mythtv] Re: PVR-250 freezes when live tv buffer is full

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Wed Jun 4 00:20:12 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 03 June 2003 10:52 pm, W Jason McMillon wrote:
> any ideas?

See all the '#1  0x00000000 in ?? ()' bits in there?  These mean the backtrace
is missing information -- it's essentially useless.  It looks like your gdb
is not the right version for whatever version of glibc you have installed,
and doesn't work with threaded programs properly, which is why I asked about
that in my response to your first email.  I also asked for exactly what you
do to reproduce this.

Isaac