[mythtv] Help with settings wizards

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 00:44:34 EDT 2003

I'm trying to accomplish the following behavior:  I have two boolean settings
which are mutually exclusive, but may both be 'off' (so probably a radio box
would not do).  I would like it if when either one is checked, the other one
either becomes unchecked, insensitive, hidden or otherwise inaccessible.
I've tried playing with TriggeredSettingGroup, but I didn't like the look of
it because of the StackedSettingsGroup object it wraps things in.  Any
suggestions for this type of behavior?  Examples?  I poked around in some of
the existing settings dialogs & didn't see anything that fit the bill.

-JAC