[mythtv] changes to conflict resolution

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 12:22:23 EDT 2003

This seems exactly like the bug I encountered when I was testing my patch to
allow selective ignoring of duplicates.  Interestingly, the glitch appeared
_without_ my patch, and I was never able to reproduce it after the affected
program dropped out of the program table.  I chalked it up to a fluke at the
time, but perhaps someone should take a look...

-JAC