[mythtv] Bug in mencoder patch

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Wed Jun 4 22:14:13 EDT 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 03:01:15PM -0500, John Fettig wrote:
> Ok, I generated these files using
> Let me know if you need the original files (they are 1/2 hour shows, so
> about 300 megs).
> bad1.nuv is about 9 megs, bad2.nuv is about 3.5.

Yes, I know the email is very old. I'm replying because of this: With
the mythtranscode patch that was applied today, you can run a transcode
(and output all key frames), and the transcoded file will be VERY usable
by mencoder. Sorry it took so long, but wrapping my head around some of
the code was definitely not easy.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 6CB0A96C       My Public Key Available At: www.keyserver.net