[mythtv] Help with settings wizards

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 5 12:02:17 EDT 2003

Hmmm... looks like it'll work; I'll try it when I get home.  I'd still like
to see the 'mutual exclusiveness' of the ShowWholeTree &
KeyboardAccelerators options enforced in the settings GUI rather than
(actually, in addition to) in the code.  I'll see if I can work up a
suitable custom Settings group.  At the very least, the help text of the
relevant options should note that ShowWholeTree is negated by
KeyboardAccelerators(false).  I'll work up a patch...

-JAC

PS- I can't wait to see if the XBadWindow fix works for me! Yay, no more
Mythmusic crashes!