[mythtv] Note to theme maintainers

Philippe C. Cattin cattin at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 5 18:41:37 EDT 2003

Well some unique guideline for the color usage is certainly a good idea.
However, I don't recommend using blue (from the blue theme) and red next
to each other. Since both colors are on the opposite side of the color
spectra our eyes have a hard time to focus when their're to close to
each other.

Philippe