[mythtv] Simple WAP pages

Craig Longman craigl at begeek.com
Thu Jun 5 16:13:00 EDT 2003

Bjorn wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've created some simple WAP pages that allow you to schedule a recording
>using your WAP enabled mobile phone. Very simple and by no means complete
>but it works. I'm planing on extending it in the future.

cool!

>Just extract it to a direcory in your document root and change the mysql
>connection settings in the common.phtml. On your phone just enter the URL
>(remember to type the last slash, some phones require this).

actually, everything requires this, its just that some browsers will
automatically add it for you, or after the first request fails, try it
again with a '/' appended.  if you look in your normal os browser, you
will almost certainly see it change to include the trailing slash.  it
should always be there, unless the last element is a file.

cheers,

    CraigL->Thx();