[mythtv] The "new" mythvideo

Joel Larsson joel at rosafluffmoln.nu
Thu Jun 5 22:21:39 EDT 2003

Hi.

First of all I must say, I download and setup the CVS version every
other week or so and there is ALWAYS alot of new cool stuff :), thanks
for a great software.

Anyway, there is a few things in mythvideo that would make it even
better,  maybe something to add to the "todo if  I have nothing else to
do"-list.

- I have alot of musicvideos (about 30gig) and movies, If I add both to
mythvideo they are both in the browserview which makes it kinda hard to
find anything. There would be greate if it was possible to setup alot of
videosources and maybe change them with up and down arrow as you change
the video with the left/right keys.

- Maybe make it possible to jump in the browse mode with the numkeys.

- Have a "ignore" list of words, so that when it does the lookup on imdb
some words are removed, like dvdrip, xvid and so on.

- The list view doesnt seem to work at the moment, or have i done
something wrong?

Cheers,
Joel