[mythtv] The "new" mythvideo

John Danner johndanner at untzuntz.com
Thu Jun 5 16:25:49 EDT 2003

> - I have alot of musicvideos (about 30gig) and movies, If I add both
> to mythvideo they are both in the browserview which makes it kinda
> hard to find anything. There would be greate if it was possible to
> setup alot of videosources and maybe change them with up and down
> arrow as you change the video with the left/right keys.
>
> - Maybe make it possible to jump in the browse mode with the numkeys.
>
> - The list view doesnt seem to work at the moment, or have i done
> something wrong?

There is some work being done on the list view which should make it easy for
you to move around and find your videos. (this work just started recently is
why it doesn't do anything yet)

I'll look into a jump system for the browsing mode.

> - Have a "ignore" list of words, so that when it does the lookup on
> imdb some words are removed, like dvdrip, xvid and so on.

It currently cuts anything after a ['s. That's mainly because I have my movies
named %title% [DivX ... blah blah].avi

-John