[mythtv] The "new" mythvideo

Jack R Hyde jr at jrh.net
Thu Jun 5 16:05:08 EDT 2003

Is the Video listing going to be like the old version of mythvideo? That
was pretty much perfect for me and my video collection. The current
setup is more for movies... the imdb thing is cool as hell, but also
unfortuantely completly useless to me. I have a backlog of anime to
catch up atm, and nothing to watch it with! I upgraded cvs with out
paying attention to the commit messages awhile back =p

Anyways nice job so far, good to see somebody picked up the languishing
mythvideo module =)