[mythtv] mythmusic segfault

Mark Jacob mjacob1 at san.rr.com
Thu Jun 5 22:53:58 EDT 2003

I noticed that there was another commit to mythmusic a little while ago.
I am in the middle of recompiling... hopefully it will fix my issues.

On a side note I tried running mythmusic in gdb. I had to handle SIGPIPE
and SIG32, and while i didn't see any SIGPIPEs I did see a few SIG32
events fire. I setup a playlist, press play, and eventually execution
stops with a SIGSEGV. I then typed thread apply all bt full at the gdb
prompt and got absolutely nothing. Do I need a newer version of gdb?

Mark