[mythtv] Re: About packaging CVS versions

John Hurliman jhurliman at myrealbox.com
Fri Jun 6 12:20:32 EDT 2003

I think the reasoning was to keep the masses from installing an alpha
version and spamming the dev list with known issues. However, if the
link was only posted on the dev list I don't know if this would be much
of an issue. I don't have a problem with the source only releases
though, if you are going to be submitting gdb backtraces and the like
for debugging you should at least have a setup where you can compile
software.

jph