[mythtv] patch to add volume control to mythmusic

Ken VanDine ken at bizrace.com
Sun Jun 8 12:45:49 EDT 2003

Here is a patch to add volume controls to mythmusic.  Basically identical to
what is in mythtv but without any sort of OSD.

I know realestate is valuable on the mythmusic screen, but I would like some
pointers on how I can add some sort of volume indicator.  Has anyone considered
using the same OSD methods as mythtv?  The volume slider doesn't need to stay on
the screen, just pop up while changing volume or muting.  This isn't a must,
just a nice to have.  For me the volumecontrol is a must have... Trying to
reduce the number of remotes :-)

Thanks,
z'µìmjÛZržžÜ²Ç+¹¶ÞtÖ¦zú%ºg‰÷ÓÊ—š¦™bq«b¢èr×­²ÚÞjd¢Ííõ÷†òµëzÇ'¢Ö¯j)ZnW”®_銗«™¨¥ý«miÈfz{lÿm4ßN´óý¸mçyi¯ï¢[¦z†ã