[mythtv] mythweb screenshot

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jun 9 01:22:07 EDT 2003

I've been working too much at the paying job (and spending time with my
wife), but finally managed to get some time into the program list in
mythweb.

screenshot:

http://forevermore.net/mythweb.jpg

This represents a near-complete rewrite of the program list back end, as
well as improvements (I think) to the front end.  It's also completely
themable (though it does take some php knowhow to make a proper theme).
Please ignore the program colors themselves - I ripped them out of
mythtv's gui xml, but they look like crap here.  I'm going to write a
nice regex system for selecting colors for each category.

Anyway, I've really only messed with this page so far, but since I like
this well enough, I'm going to move on to other things when I have some
more free time.

-Chris

PS.  If anyone would like to tell me how/where mythweather gets its
data, I'd love to do a quick edit and get a mythweather section into
mythweb - I've been too busy (lazy) to dig too deeply into the code.