[mythtv] MythGame and LIRC

Pyroman[FO] pyroman at ninjapanda.org
Fri Jun 6 12:30:09 EDT 2003

I have a very strange bug, I was wondering if anyone else had run into
this before.  When I run CVS MythGame, and exit out, it kills my LIRC and
I have to reboot to get it to work again.  It actually does this with
MythGame 0.8 as well.  Removing and installing the kernel modules,
restarting the lircd daemons, or restarting xwindows won't get it to work.
 I see this in the error log the first time I try to hit a button on the
remote after MythGame has run

Jun  2 11:13:55 hostname lircd 0.6.6: read() failed
Jun  2 11:13:55 hostname lircd 0.6.6: Connection reset by peer

It only does this after running MythGame.  Im running Debian Unstable but
I have compiled lirc from source, 0.6.6.  Any ideas?

Pyroman[FO]