[mythtv] MythWeb Skinning

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jun 9 23:08:07 EDT 2003

Took a look at HTML/IT.php and I think it may be more overhead than I
want/need to deal with at the moment.  A few simple classes as mentioned
earlier seem to be the best option - this way, I can keep control over
parameters, etc.

Anyway, I just made one object for the list view page (as opposed to
about 6 individual php/html snippets), and though it looks rather messy
(too much data mixed together in the same place for my taste), I like
the control that it gives me (eg. a single "display_program" method,
called by the channel object, but different for list vs individial vs
etc view), so I think I'm going to stick with it.

I tried to take a screenshot with a mouseover (nice popup boxes with
extra info when you mouse over a program), but the command seems to
flush the mouse event before grabbing the data.

I'm calling it quits for the night, though.  figure I should spend some
time with my wife.

-Chris