[mythtv] Funhouse update

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Tue Jun 10 11:43:01 EDT 2003

Pierre-Olivier Bouchard said:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I too am working on a theme ;)
> I started updating funhouse to work with 0.9, it's going great so far,
> in a day or two it should be mostly done (all those rounded corners are
> killing me!)

Hee Hee.  I originally put together FunHouse...and I was working on
updating the theme for 0.9 (actually pre-0.9 CVS of a few weeks ago).
That said, I am busy beyond belief right now...and probably will be for
some time.  I have thought about passing the FunHouse assets to
someone/anyone that would be interested in taking over the FunHouse theme.
 By assets, I mean all my Gimp layered image files, etc (that's right, I
DON'T use Photoshop!).  I was resisting the "passing off of the torch",
but many people seem to really like that theme and I don't want to let
anyone down by NOT updating it.

So, I'll give the assets up to the highest bidder, um, I mean, anyone that
wants them :)  So, if you want the assets, drop me a line.

Jeremy Oddo