[mythtv] Funhouse update

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Tue Jun 10 14:37:49 EDT 2003

Ramon Roca said:
> I do think that if the big tv of the funhouse should be in the menus
> screens, but not in the program backgrounds (just an opinion!).

I think I *DID* fix that on the version I was working on.  Just to give
you a little history, I was going to make 3D objects (like the blue TV)
for all the different modules (ie:  a 3D quarter note for "music", a 3D
picture frame for "gallery", a 3D upright arcade-style cabinet for "game",
etc.) but I never had the time to.  Maybe one of these days when I don't
have to use my 3D apps for doing ACTUAL work ;)

Jeremy