[mythtv] mythweb screenshot

Jonathan Kolb jkolb-mythtv at greyshift.net
Wed Jun 11 12:37:35 EDT 2003

I've been messing around with the listings backend and frontend a bit
myself, and made a display that more closely resembles the program guide in
mythtv.  I've just been sorta hacking around at it when I get a free minute,
and as a result, the HTML is ugly (there's even a little CSS thrown in
because I thought that I'd be able to shrink the listing by creating some
CSS classes. I'm not sure if this is the case or not, but I didn't finish
the attempt).

I've been testing rendering the page in IE, and a friend has been testing it
in Phoenix.  I'll fire up Konqueror occasionally, and KHTML has rendered the
page the same way Gecko has been, so I think it should still be working in
Konq in its current form.

I have a demo of it up at http://mythweb.greyshift.net/beta/ if anyone would
like to take a look.  (Be patient, please.  The listings generated can be >
350k just for the HTML, and I only get 256k upstream)

Jon