[mythtv] mythmkmovie 0.9

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Wed Jun 11 19:22:42 EDT 2003

Heya there folks!

The latest and greatest MythMkMovie has just been released. It's now at
version 0.9, and includes support for the new transcoding options in
MythTv 0.9.

As always, it's at http://www.icelus.org/

For those who don't know: MythMkMovie is a script which handles running
mencoder with the proper command line parameters to chop out
commercials, and produce a .divx file, from your MythTV .nuv files. It's
as easy to use as I can make it, so dive on in!
--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 6CB0A96C       My Public Key Available At: www.keyserver.net