[mythtv] mythmkmovie 0.9

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jun 12 09:41:47 EDT 2003

> It would also mean that all these
> scripts could be merged into mythtranscoder, and shipped with mythtv.

that's fine with me.  As I understood it when I first started messing
with this stuff, mythtranscoder hadn't been touched in awhile or was
really buggy.

I personally have only 2 uses for an exporter - raw nuv output so I can
send files to friends with no tv reception, and svcd export for
archiving and playback on my dvd player.

What exactly is mythtranscoder, anyway?  I always assumed that it was
something built into the myth gui (which does me no good).

-Chris