[mythtv] another mythweb screenshot

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jun 13 09:45:32 EDT 2003

> I'd be happy to help you out with it.  Do you have it checked into CVS
> somewhere I could pull it from?

no cvs at the moment.   but you're welcome to poke at the code and let
me know what you think.  I'm trying to keep very tight control over the
code at the moment because things are such a mess (too much conversion
from thor's stuff, and I want to make sure that no unnecessary old code
gets left behind, as well as keep the project going in a particular
direction).  Once it's finished, I'm hoping that Isaac and Tor will give
me cvs access and just replace the current mythweb with this stuff.

Anyway, code is at:

http://forevermore.net/mythweb.tar.bz2

keep in mind that only the program listing and program detail sections
have been touched (along with a bunch of back end stuff), but that
there's a ton of junk left in (I'm only removing/moving old code as I
edit the appropriate section).

-Chris