[mythtv] another mythweb screenshot

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jun 13 10:02:25 EDT 2003

>     * Line up the break between channel/title and label/text in the rows
>       below

I'll have to play with this.  there needs to be distance between
channel/title, and changing the table layout to add a cell messes with
the rendering.

>     * Date missing

oops.

>     * Keep channel and data optically together somehow, because they are
>       both about airing

>     * Option to not show the channum; make sure it looks good without
>       channel icon

That'll have to go into another theme.  It shouldn't be hard to make a
new theme without the channum info.

>     * Remove ":"s, remove "Go To:" before modules

I'll think about this one.  Need to talk to a UI designer friend of
mine, too.

>     * "Description" below "category" and co.. In my case, description is
>       usually several paragraphs long, and I'd want to see the category
>       next to the title, not 2 screenfuls below it.

yeah, I'm not done with this yet.  personally, I know the category of
most things I look at, so the episode and description were more
important to me (and thus above).  but like I said, I'm still working on
it.

>     * Place Recording Options below, not right to it, for people with
>       narrow browser windows (600 pixels in my case)

again, theme may be a better solution here.  I know that there is at
least one person out there who wants to use this on a Zaurus, so a
"small screen" theme is going to be a must.

>     * Remove "MythWeb is part of the MythTV project". I think the logo
>       at the big top is hint enough ;-)

probably true.

> >anyway, discovered a bug in at least gecko browsers that makes page reloads de-select any of the radio buttons, though shift-reloads work fine.
> No idea why this could be, sorry.

figured it out just after I posted.   I like to hide <form> tags between
well, for some reason, this confuses galeon. Once I put the <form>
inside of the <td> tag, everything started working properly.