[mythtv] BUG: Window Loses Focus

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Mon Jun 16 07:15:53 EDT 2003

etup: Debian Gnu/Linux (unstable)
MythTv Info: Running on second display, using fvwm (and mythtv is the
only thing on that display), version 0.9. Using "Photo" theme.
Reproducibility: Very frequent
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Launch mythfrontend in an fvwm managed session
2) Go to the TV program (generally, the first button)
3) Go to the "Watch Recordings" button
4) Find one of the recordings you wish to delete, and press the 'D' key.

The window which now pops up, asking if you want to delete the file,
almost never has the focus. To get it to have the focus, press Alt-Tab,
release Alt-Tab. Press Alt-Tab, release Alt-Tab. And now you're back at
the delete window, which has the proper focus, and will let you proceed.

This is one of two complaints about MythTV. And it's the only one which
is a serious issue for me with regards to pointing out (or even setting
up) MythTV for other people.

Oh, and the other complaint might not be MythTV related, but I'll send
it to the list, and let people tell me if it should be sent elsewhere.
--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 6CB0A96C       My Public Key Available At: www.keyserver.net