[mythtv] BUG: Alsa and surround sound

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Mon Jun 16 07:19:35 EDT 2003

PC Information: Debian Gnu/Linux (unstable)
Sound Card: SB 128 PCI, using ALSA 0.9
MythTV Info: version 0.9
Reproducibility: Always

This one is more suited to description than to steps. When adjusting the
volume on a system with 4.1 surround sound, the rear channel never has
its volume adjusted at all. It ALWAYS remains at a constant level, even
when I hit mute. This might be more of an ALSA bug, but I figured I'd
bounce it off the folks here first, since MythTV is where/how I notice
it.
--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 6CB0A96C       My Public Key Available At: www.keyserver.net