[mythtv] mythfrontend hanging on record popup

Anthony Moulen ajmoulen at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jun 16 19:38:03 EDT 2003

I get the popup asking if I want to watch the show while it records and
sometimes that goes away and sometimes it doesn't.  If it goes away properly
it records the show but does not automatically show me the show, instead it
stays locked on the last image from the previous show.  If the box doesn't go
away it doesn't record the show but still stays on that locked image.  It has
never gone away and shown the program while it records.  Usually I have to go
back to the desktop, kill the frontend and then go back in again.

Is there some setting I am missing that might fix this problem?

This is on current CVS (today at 10am EST) with an Athlon 1.2 ghz box and a
WinTV PVR 250 using Hardware encoding option.

- Anthony