[mythtv] Commercial skip option?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 12:59:39 EDT 2003

Revision 1.195
Fri May 16 02:03:23 2003 UTC (4 weeks, 6 days ago) by cpinkham
Branch: MAIN

Added in Scene Change Detection as another commercial detection method.
Took out "Commercial Skip Everywhere" option and made it always on.
More cleanup/redesign work on CommDetect class.  Changed "Auto Commercial
Flagging" and "Commercial Detection Method" settings to be truly global
so they don't have to be set for each backend.

-JAC