[mythtv] New test MythTV installer

Dwight Hubbard (dhubbard) dhubbard at dwightandamy.com
Thu Jun 19 17:07:32 EDT 2003

Not currently, although I plan to fix that in the future.

It currently seems to work on Redhat 9, it might also work on Debian.
Redhat 8.0 support is almost there.

My issue is I don't run Mandrake here, but I'd be happy to add Mandrake
specific stuff to the installer if someone is willing to test it.