[mythtv] mythmusic

Mikkel N. Rasmussen mnr at worldonline.dk
Fri Jun 20 09:26:17 EDT 2003

> >Yah, I had the same problem. Try using "Key space CurrentWindow", it
> >works for me.
I assume that you are talking about ~/.lircrc?

This should be fixed. Enter and Space accepted for selections etc. everywhere
in myth except in the playlist.

I hvad looked in the mythmusic source files, but the only place I can find
anything about Key_Space, Key_Return is in playbackbox.cpp
PlaybackBox::keyPressEvent(QKeyEvent *e), and this code is not called when
editing a play list. Can some one please point me to the right file?

Mikkel