[mythtv] fullscree mode

Tony Clark tclark at telia.com
Sat Jun 21 18:15:39 EDT 2003

The "F" key to toggle fullscreen mode doesn't seem to be working with latest
cvs.  I think it stopped working last sunday.  I tested with 0.9.1 release
just to make sure there was nothing funny happening and that is working
correctly.  Not sure if anyone else is having a problem.  I have my display
set to 800x600 in mythtv gui which is the size of the picture I get using
cvs.  XV is getting detected correctly the stuff on a console.  For what it's
worth I am using a nvidia 4200 based card with the latest drivers.

tony
--
Contract ASIC and FPGA design.
Telephone +46 702 894 667