[mythtv] Audio buffer overflow...

mark at zzo.com mark at zzo.com
Sat Jun 21 16:02:57 EDT 2003

Got the latest alsa stuff (.9.4) & still same problem.
mpg123 still doesn't work either although xmms does.  Bummer.
I also tried using myth's using_alsa method & got the exact
same result.  Guess I'm hosed although I've seen other people
on the list get their Shuttle SK41G's working.

Isaac Richards(ijr at po.cwru.edu)@2003.06.21 17:05:42 +0000:

Mark Ethan Trostler	mark at zzo.com
Computing Solutions	http://www.zzo.com