[mythtv] fullscree mode

Tony Clark tclark at telia.com
Sun Jun 22 02:01:01 EDT 2003

On Saturday 21 June 2003 18.21, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Saturday 21 June 2003 11:15 am, Tony Clark wrote:
> > The "F" key to toggle fullscreen mode doesn't seem to be working with
> > latest cvs.  I think it stopped working last sunday.  I tested with 0.9.1
> > release just to make sure there was nothing funny happening and that is
> > working correctly.  Not sure if anyone else is having a problem.  I have
> > my display set to 800x600 in mythtv gui which is the size of the picture
> > I get using cvs.  XV is getting detected correctly the stuff on a
> > console.  For what it's worth I am using a nvidia 4200 based card with
> > the latest drivers.
>
> This is how things work now.  If you want fullscreen, set the gui size to
> something appropriate.

Thanks Isaac,  I actually found the F key useful as I could watch while I
worked and if I decided to just watch I would sit back a bit and put it into
full screen.  If it is gone for good then you need to remove the reference to
it in keys.txt.  Thats what got me confused and chasing faults with my system
:)

tony

--
Contract ASIC and FPGA design.