[mythtv] [BUG] MythGame SegFault on run

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 22:13:07 EDT 2003

You might want to make sure you don't have any 'sticky' tags on any of your
CVS directories; if you've ever done an update with a specific date or tag
specification, you must remove the date or tag (with 'cvs update -A') or you
aren't really updating to latest CVS.  Don't know if this is an issue for
you, but it's burned me a couple of times.

-JAC