[mythtv] Fwd: Re: [mythtv-users] How to view my scheduled shows

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 23:03:02 EDT 2003

I'm torn between the two options... I'd like to avoid adding another
menu-level option, but not at the expense of sacrificing the simplicity of
the UI.  Maybe a good compromise would be to slightly rework the Fix
Conflicts screen so that the main UI is part of a sub-form, and introduce a
toggle button that would allow switching between that form and the new one
(per Isaac's suggestion).

-JAC