[mythtv] Recurring Manual Scheduling?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Tue Jun 24 15:27:50 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 24 June 2003 02:05 pm, Martin Moeller wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I know it is probably not meant to be used as such, but how difficult
> would it be to extend the very nice manual schedule entry to support
> weekly, monthly and perhaps daily recurrences?

Not easy -- the recurring programs go a lot more off of data in the program
table so as to not record random junk if the show isn't on in the time
period.  The manual record stuff was easy (so far), because it doesn't look
at the program table at all when scheduling single shot recordings.  Probably
would be best to add some additional internal recording types that tell it to
bypass the program table and just record regardless of what's on at that
time.

Isaac