[mythtv] xmltv stable releases

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Tue Jun 24 21:35:45 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 24 June 2003 07:37 pm, Neil Trodden wrote:
> Can I take it that mythtv cvs now requires xmltv 0.5.11, even for users of
> grabbers
> other than tv_grab_na? Or does the change in format *only*affect
> tv_grab_na, allowing me to continue with my current version?
>
> Just wanting to know if I need to manage two installations of xmltv if I
> need to
>   roll-back to my current cvs snapshot..

With mythtv 0.9.x -- you need to use xmltv 0.5.10 (not the new release) if
you're in tv_grab_na land.  I don't know about other grabbers.

With mythtv CVS -- you can use 0.5.10 or 0.5.11, doesn't matter which.  The
only major change that I'm personally aware of is with tv_grab_na, and I
fixed things in mythtv be compatible with both versions.

Isaac