[mythtv] MythMkMovie Testers Needed

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 15:10:17 EDT 2003

Same here... I'd love to test it out, but my problems up to this point have
been that I can't get a usable file out of it.  I've tried it with
'transcode first' both on and off.  My recording parameters are 480x480
RTjpeg Q: 192, MP3 Q: 7.  Any suggestions?  If I can find a reasonable small
recording, I could post it somewhere and maybe someone could tell me what
the problem is?  I don't know if it's my recordings or my mencoder.

-JAC