[mythtv] Audio buffer overflow...

Kristof Pelckmans kristof.pelckmans at antwerpen.be
Thu Jun 26 11:23:59 EDT 2003

I've been seeing those as well, but audio stability on my system seems to be
increased using myth with the alsa output method. Restarting LiveTV sometimes
solves the problem.

What is the exact meaning of this message ? Could it have something to do with
interrupts ? I have lots of hardware stuffed into my machine and so I think it
might be interrupt conflicts that we are seeing. Is there any way to measure
this ?

Ciaos,

Kristof