[mythtv] MythMkMovie Testers Needed

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Thu Jun 26 19:09:03 EDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 09:16:49AM -0700, Chris Petersen wrote:
> I'd love to, but am running redhat 9, so I'm pretty much sure that kills
> my chances.  On that note, has anyone had ANY luck trying to get
> Perl::Curses compiled in redhat?

Well, I was going to do this reply offlist, but I saw that people had
had some problems in the past with perl curses on RH9, and I figured
that Axel Thimm might have packaged it (as he very kindly did for
mythmkmovie itself). So, I checked, and here it is:

http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/dist/rh9/perl-Curses/

I'll be adding THAT to icelus.org right after writing this email.

> I'm still curious to look at the code, though ( so I can add anything
> good to my non-curses script), so feel free to add me to the group.  I'm
> still hoping that we can find a way to combine the two scripts.

Okay, right after sending you a copy of the current status, I'll be
adding to icelus.org :)

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My Jabber ID: pedersen at jabber.org.uk
My GnuPG KeyID: 6CB0A96C       My Public Key Available At: www.keyserver.net
My GnuPG Key Fingerprint: E8F0 920F EB2F 7FDE DF4E  23CC 2CEB 8E6F 6CB0 A96C