[mythtv] Re:Re:LCD update

Steven J. Finnegan sjf at controlsoftcorp.com
Thu Jun 26 16:12:33 EDT 2003

>Just to be clear, mask is supposed to passed as an integer, but it should be
>equivalent to a binary mask of on/offs (eg. 101010 would turn off lights 4,
>3, and 1, but turn on lights 6, 4, 2, and it should be passed as 42). Have I
>got that right?

Uh, well, close ;-)

Assuming you count the lights from one (not zero), 101010 would turn on
lights 2,4,6 and turn off lights 1,3,5 (not 1,3,4)

According to the LCDproc comments, the value can be sent as either decimal,
hex or octal, so I would presume that you could use 42, 0x2A or 052.

sjf

Steven J. Finnegan, President
Controlsoft Corporation
Phone: (760) 747-5632