[mythtv] expanding the recorded table?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jun 27 10:08:33 EDT 2003

> What feed are you using where you get a meaningful airdate?

now that you mention it, I guess the year-only airdate really is quite
lame.  I haven't looked into xmltv's layout stuff (or their US provider
for that matter) to see if there is anything more meaningful.

But on that note, it'd be nice to get ALL of the informational fields
from programs into recorded..  rating, rater, stars, etc...  Opens the
door for some decent parental controls down the line, and sometimes it's
just nice to have the info.

-Chris