[mythtv] expanding the recorded table?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jun 27 11:17:58 EDT 2003

> I don't know, if that has been discussed before, but wouldn't it be a
> better route to make sure that the info stays (or gets entered) in the
> program table?

actually, from the way I've seen things work, this would be
inefficient.  Having a separate table for recorded information is
totally fine, since the program table holds "current" info.

plus, we already have a "recorded" table, and I'm willing to bet that it
would take a lot more work to integrate it with program (and expand
program to hold "old" data) than it would be to just add a few more
fields to recorded.

-Chris